My work has gradually evolved over the
past few years and now includes:
- Free standing stained glass garden mosaic sculptures
- Glass window hangings and outdoor hangings
- Glass mosaic pendants
- Tiny Moroccan ceramic mosaic pendants
- Mixed media mosaics
- Pebble mosaics
- Decorative candle plates and bird baths.
- For a limited time: Mosaic tables for the garden.
My work is currently available in the Corinium Museum in Cirencester and Vivant in Stow on the Wold
and I do one craft market a month in the Corn Hall, Cirencester.
I run occasional workshops at the Gloucestershire Arts and Crafts Centre.
Please also look at my Facebook page
Commissions are welcomed.